Maybe you’ve been playing Free Fire on your smartphone all this time. But do you know that this game can also be played on a laptop or PC. One of the advantages to play Free Fire PC is that it looks bigger and better. Of course it will give you a better gaming experience.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a Garena Free Fire PC version? You could fire it up to the big screen, play with a mouse and keyboard, sit in your comfy chair, rather than the occasionally fiddly touch controls.
How to play Garena Free Fire on PC
Here are some ways for you to be able to play free fire pc game more easily.
- Visit Bluestacks.com and download the software tool.
- Open the file on your PC and install it on your computer.
- Follow the instructions to install BlueStacks.
- Once on BlueStacks, simply sign into your Google Play account (this is a requirement to play Android games on BlueStacks).
- Visit Google Play Store on the BlueStacks emulator and search for Garena Free Fire.
- Click on the Free Fire Bluestacks app after finding it to complete the installation.
- Register with your ID to start the Game.
After you have done some of the ways above, now you can play free fire on your laptop or PC. The methods above are very easy, right? Surprisingly simple. Once you’ve followed those steps you can simply play Garena Free Fire PC, and there are a bunch of other Android games you love available too.
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO PLAY…